Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Last day to get my Civil War novel at the discounted price

Today is the last day to get my Civil War novel A Fine Likeness at the discounted rpice of $2.99. After that it will go back to $4.99. You can get it from the following online dealers.

Amazon.
Amazon UK
Smashwords
Barnes and Noble

Amazon Germany
Amazon France
Amazon Spain
Amazon Italy

Paypal customers can buy directly from the author. Contact me at seansontheweb (at) yahoo (dot) com. Please do not send emails containing attachments as these will be deleted as spam.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I LOVE my readers!

3 comments:

  1. Already have my copy! Hope you had great sales, Sean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales have been slow but steady. I'm inspired by you because you kept at it and your first novel became a bestseller a year after it was published! That just doesn't happen with traditional publishing.
      I'd love to hear your opinion of my novel once you've read it.

      Delete
  2. I'm heading over to Amazon to check it out now, and I don't think we have to tell you our views on self publishing. I hope it does well!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.