Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hacked!

My Gmail and Yahoo accounts were both hacked today and started spewing out spam. If you received an email from me with a link in it, don't click on it! My apologies. I've changed the passwords now and that should fix the problem. In 20 years of being on the Internet this is the first time this has happened to me.

2 comments:

  1. That's dreadful - I'm so sorry for you and your friends. Spam should be outlawed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sean:
    Blame the PLA - they seem to do hacking for a living. :)
    Google emailed me last month and told me an IP in China had tried to access my Google ID and that I should change it. I guess I was luckier than you were. :(

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.