Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Writing a novel in November

Yesterday I signed up for National Novel Writing Month. I'll be working on my post-apocalyptic novel Radio Hope. You'll be hearing more about that novel in coming weeks and more from me on the NaNoWriMo forums! Most of that stuff will be over at my new/old blog Midlist Writer. I'll be keeping this blog open for Civil War and Wild West stuff.

Anyone else here going to do NaNo? Connect with me at the NaNo site. My handle is just my name: Sean McLachlan. We're going to need each other's support!

4 comments:

  1. Not doing it this year, especially with a vacation in the middle of November. And no solid outline, either.
    Write fast and furious, Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not officially, but I'll be starting my next manuscript then, and hopefully reach the NaNo wordcount goal within it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on NaNo! My WIP's so far on the back burner it's out of sight. Dang it. Maybe I'll use your ambition to inspire me to work harder. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.