Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's official, Internet people are stupid

Ah, the Internet!
Remember that post I did about the Waffen-SS calendar a couple of days back? I shared that on a military history group on Linkedin and some Finnish NeoNazi totally freaked out on me, screaming all sorts of crap not worth repeating. Called me a Bolshevik too. Hee hee.
Then a bunch of other people piled on him, including one guy who threatened to kill him. Twice. Threatened him twice, I mean. He didn't threaten to kill him, raise him from the dead, and then kill him again.
The sad thing is, I kinda figured something like this would happen. I think I'm on the Internet too much.

3 comments:

  1. Everybody has an opinion, including the crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've been more impressed if he threatened once to kill him twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... Sad to say that the internet will never be idiot free. I try to avoid them these days. Not always possible, though.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.